Barstool Sportsbook also simply referred to as The Stool is one of the most popular online sports betting sites in the US. The sportsbook opened its doors for the very first time soon after the historic ruling by the US Supreme Court which struck down the provision which placed a blanket ban on all online gambling activities. The sportsbook can be accessed by US players and punters but only those based in states that have legalized online sports betting. Namely, these are Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Tennessee, and Colorado. See where you can bet with Barstool sportsbook.
How to Register
To access the sports betting services and products offered at Barstool Sportsbook, players first of all will need to open sportsbook accounts. The process that players need to undertake to open the sportsbook accounts are as follows:
- Search for the official Barstool Sportsbook page from any web browser of your choice
- As soon as players search for the official Barstool page, the site will use its geolocation service to determine if the player is searching for the site from a recognized and permitted state/jurisdiction
- If the player is searching for the site from a recognized and permitted state/jurisdiction, the homepage will launch successfully
- Once the homepage has launched, players need to head over to the header tab and click on the Register button
- Clicking on the Register button sees the player redirected to the registration page
- Once on the registration page, players need to input all the requested info
- After inputting the requested info, players can now complete the process by clicking on the Register button once more.
- Wire Transfer
- Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard and Visa)
- Online Banking
- Check – players who use this method need to allow two weeks for delivery
- PayPal – same day withdrawal
- Online Banking – withdrawal processes in 3 to 5 business days
- ACH/e-Check – withdrawal processes in 3 to 5 business days
Sports Betting Services Offered
Barstool Sportsbook is truly a Mecca of sports betting. What this essentially means is that players can place bets on a variety of sports betting products. Here is a rundown of some of the sports betting products offered: Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorsports, Rugby League, Soccer, Table Tennis, UFC/MMA and Volleyball.
At the present moment, there aren’t any casino games which are offered at Barstool Sportsbook.
There are two welcome bonus offers offered to all new players at Barstool Sportsbook. First up is the no deposit bonus. As soon as players finish the account registration process, their accounts will be credited with a free $10 free betting credit. With this free betting credit, players can place bets on any sport/league event of their choice. The second welcome offer comes in the form of the risk free bet of up to $1000. Simply place a bet using the first deposit and any losses incurred will be replaced with free betting credits.
Barstool Sportsbook offers a networked loyalty program. The loyalty program is networked together with all Penn Nationals retail properties, Barstool online casino in Michigan and Hollywood Casino in Pennsylvania. For each $10 wagered on straight bets and $5 wagered on parlays, the player receives 1 tier point. From 0 up to 999 points, the player will be placed in the Choice tier. Continue raking up more tier points and the player can level up into the Advantage, Preferred, Elite and ultimately the Owners Club. The higher the tier, the more lucrative the potential rewards.
Players can enjoy the sports betting services and products offered at Barstool Sportsbook not just on the desktop but also even on the go. This is made possible thanks to the mobile compatibility of the Barstool Sportsbook site with most mobile devices especially the ones running on Android as well as iOS operating systems.
Barstool Sportsbook or simply The Stool is a great online sportsbook to settle at for all players based in US states where online sports’ betting is legalized. Barstool Sports book is a regulated and licensed gambling operator meaning everything is above board hence there isn’t any reason to worry about cheats and frauds when one settles at this sportsbook.