DraftKings Same Game Parlay Picks & Predictions
DraftKings have introduced their own SGP, Same Game Parlay, just like the Fanduel Same Game Parlay, Pointsbet Same Game Parlay, or BetMGM One Game Parlay. It is becoming more and more popular, and will be especially popular for NFL matches. Before they released this, DraftKings restricted correlated bets on Parlay picks, but now this is no longer the case. Of course the Parlay odds you will be getting on the Same Game Parlay are not true parlay odds, as they are slightly lower. But it does add an exciting and fun element to betting.
Today’s DraftKings SGP
How to make a same game parlay on DraftKings
It really couldn’t be easier. One thing to note is that, typically with a parlay, you can select from a wide range of different markets, but the Same Game parlay markets are limited. To make a Same game parlay on draftKings, first make sure you are logged into your account. You will then need to click on the option to subscribe to the SGP feature. Once done, you then navigate to the match you want to bet on and start selecting the markets you want in your SGP. You’ll be able to view total odds once you have completed it, and the minimum bet amount is $0.5.
DraftKings are running a launch promotion for their Same Game Parlay, where they’ll give you a free $10 bet once you place your first SGP. Also check out the Draftkings Gift Card and DrafKings Login
Draftkings Same Game Parlay not working/error
There are numerous reasons why the DraftKings Same Game Parlay (SGP) would not be working. These can include:
- You are not logged into your account or have not opted in for the SGP feature
- You are trying to build a Same Game Parlay on a match or sport that does not permit it
- There has been a technical issue with the DraftKings website resulting in the SGP system not working
DraftKings Same Game Parlay Rules
As with all betting products and options, there are rules for the DraftKings Same Game Parlay. These include:
- All games must start within 24 hours of the original start time for bets to have action
- All bets on a game abandoned or postponed will be void unless the game is rescheduled and played within 24 hours of the original start time or settlement has already been determined. This rule applies to Same Game Parlays irrespective of the Playoff Game Rule or any other exceptions
- In the event a game venue is changed, all bets will be void