Pointsbet is an online sportsbook renowned for its unique and innovative points (spread) betting system. The points betting system magnifies the player’s potential payouts depending on how far the player’s prediction is spread from the actual result. The higher the spread, the higher the potential payout. Well, in order to start benefitting from the points betting system at Pointsbet, the first thing that players need to do is to ensure that they load their casino accounts with wagering funds first. On this front, this article comes in handy as its purpose is to share with all players the banking methods that they can use when looking to load their Pointsbet casino accounts.
Pointsbet Deposit Options
- Credit/Debit Cards: There are two popular deposit banking methods at Pointsbet and for a long time, these happened to be the only supported banking methods. One of these banking methods relates to credit/debit cards. Players at Pointsbet can make deposits using their Visa and/or MasterCard credit/debit cards. Simply head over to the Pointsbet site, login to your account, go to the ‘My Account’ section of the site and opt for Credit/Debit card payments. Once you do, input your card information to process the deposit and in a matter of just minutes, the funds will already be reflecting in the casino account. Everything is just seamless, fast and simple – something which necessitated the popularity of the banking method amongst Pointsbet players. To add to the credit/debit card options, players ought to note that now there is also a Pointsbet MasterCard that players can use. This functions just like any other ordinary credit/debit card.
- Bank Transfer: The second most popular method which happened to be one of only two banking methods at Pointsbet for quite a long time is the Bank Transfer option. The Bank Transfer option is a traditional banking method which allows players to move funds from their bank accounts directly into the casino account. This method is one of the safest and secure banking options but unlike credit/debit cards, it’s not an instant option.
- PayPal: In recent times, Pointsbet did add another banking option for deposit purposes so as to increase the options available to players. The added banking option is PayPal. With PayPal, players can seamlessly move funds from their PayPal accounts to their casino accounts in just an instant. However, some fees though minimal are charged for each transaction made.
- PayNearMe: PayNearMe is now an option at Pointsbet. Players looking to use this method will have to generate a payment slip from the Cashier section and take the slip to an authorized payment location such as 7-Eleven to make the payment and process the deposit. Deposits made using this method process instantly.
- Cash @ Casino Cage: As it’s a prerequisite for online casino operators in the US to partner with land based casinos, players ought to note that it’s possible to make in person deposits at Pointsbet’s partnering land based casinos. In Indiana, players can go to the Hollywood Casino and Hotel Lawrenceburg, in New Jersey, players can go to the Bally’s Atlantic City and in Michigan, players can go to the Lac Vieux Desert’s Northern Waters Casino Resort.
Pointsbet Withdrawal Options
- Bank Transfer: Withdrawals take up to 5 days to process
- ACH/eCheck: Withdrawals take anything from 1 to 5 business days
- PayPal: Withdrawals take anything from 1 to 5 business days to process. It’s important however for players to note that PayPal can only be used for withdrawals if players have used this option for deposits at least once before
- Cash @ Casino Cage: Instant withdrawals available at Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey
Pointsbet is quite an incredible online sportsbook which offers a unique and incredible betting system dubbed the points (spread) betting system. Players can get to try this unique betting system when they load their accounts first. The options available when looking to load one’s accounts are all provided in this article together with the options available for withdrawals.