The name BetAmerica is very much popular with most sports punters in the US. The popularity of BetAmerica is necessitated by the fact that it’s one of the very first online sportsbooks to open shop in different US states after the historic ruling by the US Supreme Court in 2018 which lifted the ban on online sports betting activities. Though the name BetAmerica is very much popular, punters ought to note that as of recent, there is no longer any online sportsbook which is named BetAmerica. This necessitated by the fact that BetAmerica revamped its operations and in so doing, changed its name. BetAmerica’s new name is TwinSpires. In this review, we are going to expose all there is to know about TwinSpires sportsbook but for the benefit of many who are familiar with the name BetAmerica, we are going to predominately use the name BetAmerica.
All prospective players looking to settle at BetAmerica ought to note that the very first thing required from them is to open sportsbook accounts. Below is a step by step guide on how players can register their sportsbook accounts at BetAmerica.
- The first step is to search for the BetAmerica official site
- Once on the official site, players need to head over to the upper part of the screen and click on the SIGN UP button to be redirected to the registration page. It’s very important for players to note that as soon as they land on the homepage, BetAmerica through its geolocation services will automatically detect the player’s location – if located in a state where BetAmerica hasn’t gone live as yet, the option to register an account is blocked immediately
- On the registration page, players are required to input all of the info requested. Basic personal details are requested including also one’s social security number (only last four digits) for identity verification purposes
- Once all the requested info has been provided, players need to accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to complete the process by clicking on the SIGN UP button once more.
- Play+ Card
- Electronic Banking Transfer
- Electronic Wallets
- Cash at Casino Cage
- Green Dot MoneyPak
- Electronic Wallet
- Electronic Bank Transfer
Sports Betting Services Offered
Think of any sport, then the odds are, it’s supported at BetAmerica. So vast is the number of sports supported at BetAmerica that it’s daunting and overwhelming to list all sports supported. From major to niche sports, punters are really spoiled for choice at BetAmerica. In a glimpse, some of the sports supported include football, basketball, soccer, tennis, hockey, golf, MMA, motor racing, boxing, baseball, Aussie Rules, cricket, cycling and rugby union. Those who love horse racing and greyhound racing are also catered for at BetAmerica.
In the two states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, BetAmerica does not just offer sports betting services but also casino games. The casino games currently offered are online slots, poker, and table and card games.
BetAmerica does offer various promotions frequently. While most of these come with start and end dates, there are two constants. The constants are the two welcome bonus offers. The first offer is a no deposit offer which comes in the form of a free $20 mobile bet. Players need to opt for this promo when registering their accounts in order to receive the free funds. The free funds can be used to place bets on any sport. The second offer is the Bet $5 Get $20 bonus. Players who make their first deposit and proceed to wager at least $5 for the very first time will receive a $20 bonus in wagering credits.
BetAmerica Mobile App
For the benefit of all BetAmerica players, this online sportsbook offers two mobile apps. The apps cater to both iOS and Android users. The app is a free download which can be easily accessed online.
BetAmerica now TwinSpires is easily one of the best online sportsbooks to settle at for all US punters. Offering a wide range of betting services and products from horse racing, greyhound racing, and sports betting to casino games, players at BetAmerica are spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing the right gambling activities to engage in.