One of the prerequisites required before players can start playing games for real or placing sports bets at online sportsbooks and casinos is to make some deposits. The deposits made enable players to use the funds to place real money wagers and bets. To ensure that players make their deposits easily and conveniently, online sportsbooks and casinos do support a wide variety of payment methods. In this article, we are going to take a look at the payment methods supported for deposits and withdrawals specifically for the BetAmerica online sportsbook and casino.
BetAmerica Deposit Options
- Credit/Debit Cards: For credit/debit card deposits, BetAmerica accepts both Visa and MasterCard. It’s important to note however that some issuing banks for both Visa and MasterCard may prohibit the use of the card/s for gambling purposes. As such, it’s important for the player to check beforehand if the card is eligible to be used for gambling transactions. Also, some issuing banks may charge transaction fees hence it’s important to check this also.
- PayPal: PayPal deposits are accepted at BetAmerica. One of the most beautiful things about using PayPal for deposits at BetAmerica is that it does not charge any transaction fees. Even more impressive is the fact that using PayPal gives the player further online protection when conducting online transactions hence guaranteeing player safety and security online.
- BetAmerica Play+ Card: Players whose normal credit/debit cards may not be used for gambling purposes ought to note that they can request for the BetAmerica Play+ Card. This is a prepaid card which players can load funds using their bank accounts or other credit/debit cards. Once players load the funds on their BetAmerica Play+ Card, the funds will be readily available to use for wagering purposes at BetAmerica.
- Online Bank Transfer: Players also have the option of just sending funds directly from their bank accounts to the BetAmerica account using Online Bank Transfer.
- PayNearMe: For those players who prefer making deposits in cash, they can make use of the PayNearMe service. Players simply have to generate the deposit payment slips from their casino accounts, print out the slips and take them to the nearest authorized dealer/retailer to make the deposit in cash. The payment slip printed out by the player informs the dealer of the account to be loaded with funds.
- Online Wallets: Players also have the option of using online wallets to make deposits at BetAmerica. Accepted online wallets at BetAmerica are Skrill and Neteller.
BetAmerica Withdrawal Options
- Online Banking: Withdrawals may take up to 5 days to process
- BetAmerica Play+ Card: Withdrawals process instantly
- PayPal: Withdrawals may take up to 48 hours
- Check: Withdrawals may take up to 10 days
At BetAmerica, players are afforded a wide variety of banking methods to use when looking to make their deposits and withdrawals. These banking methods include PayPal, BetAmerica Play+ Card, Online Banking, PayNearMe, Skrill, Neteller, and Check.